1. Break up the chocolate and melt with the butter in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
2. Pour the melted chocolate and butter mixture into a mixing bowl and stir in the sugar until all combined.
3. Add in the Fudge Kitchen Chocolate & Orange Fudge Sauce
4. Mix in the flour and then the eggs, one at a time
5. Pour into a ovenproof brownie tin and bake for 15 minutes at 180C / bottom of the roasting oven in the AGA. Remove the tray, cut the creme eggs in half and then lay them over the top of the brownies. You can’t put these on at the beginning or they’ll burn.
Do you have a Foodie Blog? Email email@example.com with a link to your Blog and we may choose you to do a product review!